Love Life

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Argument


After a long day at work I was finally home. I couldn't wait to just crawl into bed and finally get a nap in. The night before, he couldn't sleep so I decided to stay up with him. I offered to rub his back and tried to do anything I could to cheer him up. I didn't fall asleep until after midnight.

I had let him know ahead of time that I would be going straight to bed when I got home and he decided to go to the bar for a beer. I finally fell asleep and for the first time all day I wasn't cringing in pain from cramps.

When he got home, he crawled on the bed and was in my face trying to kiss me and I pushed him away. Not because I didn't want to kiss him but because I had just woken up. Well, he got pissy and walked out. I had told him that I was having a bad day and I just wanted to sleep. I know that he
meant well but I was kinda grouchy.

I felt bad and tried to apologize but he wanted to say something shitty like "Why did I come home?" and "You spent all night saying 'No' to me." The funny part of that is that he tried to get fresh with me the night before and for the first time I said 'No.' I didn't say no because I didn't want to have fun, I said it because I was sitting in a way that wasn't flattering for my stomach when he was tying to get under my shirt!! LOL!

Another misunderstanding blown out of proportion.

He climbed into bed after i tried apologizing and that knot built up in my stomach again and I couldn't relax. I grabbed my laptop and walked out to sit on my own and calm down. And what did he do? He grabbed his keys and left. I started crying, frustrated and over these stupid fights. I texted him and told him that I was upset that I can't have a bad day without being on my best behavior in fear of pissing off my pmsing boyfriend. He said that I made him feel like an asshole.

He showed up home again, coming into the room and slamming things around. Then he walked out to the front room to sleep. I just went in there and woke him up and asked him to come to bed. He snatched his hand out of mine and rolled over.

Whatever. I'm really tired of putting up with all of his stuff and understanding when he's mad and trying to not personalize things but he can't do the same for me. Im also tired of always trying to make it better We've been fighting a lot lately. It makes me sad. I love him but I don't love the way this has been feeling.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone